Sunday, March 23, 2008

Free Intercom by world call for Karachi

WorldCall has done it again by offering FREE Phone Line service to Karachites, I am not sure if it is there in other cities also.

They have now made the phone line FREE for people who can get the service.

There is
No Connection Fee
No monthly Line Rent
No charge to call any other world call phone
No charge to call a worldcall wireless user

Pay 500 Rupees as Pre Paid Talk Time and get connected.

Oh my god, I cant help but think of the implications this will make to the economy of this country, it will just CHANGE like anything.

People will finally call more there chai wala's, chowkidaar's, Doodh Wala's to order, as there is NO CHARGE to call.

Apartment complexes can have Intercom and Phone at the same time, at no monthly cost to them, no maintenance cost to them.


Business can have a direct FREE phone line on each desk, at no cost to them and use it as a pbx system.

Here are the rates on there official web site, http://www.go4b.net.pk/services/calling_tariff.php

Call any PTCL number 60 Paisa a min.
Call USA / Canada 1.5 rupees a min ( 2 cents a min)

How do they make money ?

They and other LL Operators make money when you call them from another network, on the INCOMING call, that's what I have been preaching and teaching for many years now, and I am SO HAPPY to see this today finally making sense to them.

I hope our other great businesses in Pakistan and LL and WLL license owners will wake up to this and introduce this also in there own networks very very soon.

God bless us all.

Rehan

 

Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

williams said...

1)WORLDWIDE client base in the cell phone sector. Tremendous opportunity to get in the stock now. Check out how big the opportunity is at www.icoft.com/roke.html

chhipa said...

Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point.


Chhipa

Unknown said...


Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation

rahul said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article on Indosat Provider